Forum home Weddings abroad

July 2018 Santorini brides

Hi Ladies 

I have been looking at possibly flying out a hairdresser and make up artist to Santorini for my wedding on July 4th 2018 and wondering if anybody is getting married over there about the same time that would like to split the costs? They have given me a very good offer of 50per person for hair and make up including bride and travel and accommodation costs to be covered. They are a fantastic hairdresser and mua and if anybody is interested I could show you their social media pages and website so you can view their work. Please feel free to get in touch with me if you are interested x 

• GillP2GillP2 Posts: 332

Hi Charmaine 

im June 21st 2018, and would definitely be interested. Xx

• GillP2 wrote (see post):

Hi Charmaine 

im June 21st 2018, and would definitely be interested. Xx

Hey 

So sorry for such a late response I am MOH at my friends wedding in March so any free time at the moment is spent finalising plans for her hen do! 

How are your wedding plans going its so nice to know somebody else is getting married out there about the same time, I think we are using the same wedding planner too! 

Unfortunately the girls who have said they would travel to do make up and hair can only come out a few days at a time as they have weddings in the Uk at weekends but that would have been soo good to be able to share resources!! If you would like their details anyway please let me know I would be happy to share x