Wedding Villa near Marseille or Nice

looking to get married Sept 2018 and due to numbers and budget I think a villa is the way to go.  I have saw a few but locations aren't easily accessible from Scotland on the right days which is why I'm thinking either Marseille or Nice as they have flights direct on the weekend days. 

if anyone has any information that would help I would really appreciate it,

thanks

• Hi Margaret,

There are loads of beautiful locations in that area, especially Nice.

Do you have a guest count in mind? There are some amazing luxury Villas or smaller more intimate ones- it depends on the kind of vibe you would like. Feel free to send me an email if you prefer and I can send you some ideas for that area: [email protected] 

Also have you considered Italy at all? Not sure where you are flying from in Scotland, but Ryanair fly to Pisa from Edinburgh on a Saturday which is perfect for Tuscany for example. 

Catherine x

• Hey there, do you know it is all but impossible to get legally married in France?  Your guests would travel for a blessing only.  Have you considered Italy or Greece?  

• Emma681Emma681 Posts: 218 New bride
    TeamJamieson-Lowe wrote (see post):

Hey there, do you know it is all but impossible to get legally married in France?  Your guests would travel for a blessing only.  Have you considered Italy or Greece?  

Or Croatia? We are Scottish and getting married there! x

• my fiance is French and owns a house in St Raphael so it's not so much a problem for us, however we are getting married in Scotland (near Loch Lomond) with my family and friends (and some French visitors) then hopefully having a celebration weekend thing in France.  We would have people flying from Glasgow/Edinburgh hence the reason Nice/Marseille is best option