Forum home Weddings abroad

Las Vegas post wedding meal & then post drinks

We are staying in the Vdara hotel in Vegas in Feb 2018 and hopefully getting married at the Aria hotel the day after Valentine's day at sunset for €2000 fantasy package but pool side location. There will probably be 20 of us in total with a 2 and 3 year old.

I want to get married as cheap as possible but as nice as possible! Preferably sunset, outdoors in a lovely band stand or pool side with nice views, photographer with a few prints, own photos to be taken too by guests, bouquet for bride, dvd, music.

Staying in the panoramic suite so thought about going back to our suite for drinks and canapes while I change out of my dress (as don't want to get anything down it as we're having a party back home in the uk after).

Then heading to a nearby restaurant which we can book in advance with nice food, views, atmosphere but not too noisy with a price range of about €100 pp including a drink to toast if possible.

Then follow on to somewhere for drinks suitable for different ages mostly people in 20s and a few in 50s and the 2&3 year olds.

Please could I have some suggestions for the actual wedding and after.

Thank you

Xxx