wedding Boutquet bringing back to the uk

Hi Can anybody tell me if you can bring your wedding boutquet back from cyprus to the uk and if so do you have to pack it in your hand luggage or your checked luggage ???

• Victoria197Victoria197 Posts: 722 New bride

You need to check the entry requirements for coming into the UK, some countries do not allow it but I dont know if the UK is one of these. 

Then you need to ask yourself what size case it would need or will you just have to hold it. If it is put in with anything else it will get crushed Maybe a box that is carried and marked this way up and fragile so that it doesnt get thrown about.

We are getting married in Italy and I am just binning mine afterwards. I had my first one dried and it just looked awful after a couple of years, so not bothering with the expense again.

• julie203julie203 Posts: 3

Thank you for the information victoria i'll check with customs

• Mrs B2b3Mrs B2b3 Posts: 255

I think I'm putting mine on h2b's family grave after enjoying it for a couple of days

• I got married abroad and had a silk bouquet so that I could take it home. Don't know if you've already ordered your Bouquet but silk is an option. I actually make silk bouquets - if you want to have a look at my Facebook page there is a little check list of why silk could be a good option for some brides. 

https://m.facebook.com/silversixpenceflowers/