Giving notice

hi, I'm getting married in the Dominican Republic. I understand that I have to have our birth certificates and statutory declarations translates into Spanis And certified. But do I have to give notice at the local registrar office. I do not need a certificate of no impediment therefore unsure if I need to go to the registrar office?TIA


  • 2018bride2018bride Posts: 39

    As far as I'm aware if you live in england you have to give notice at your local registry office regardless of if your getting married locally or abroad, sorry I can't be any more help but you can always give them a call, they'll be able to tell you everything x

Sign In or Register to comment.