Cyprus Wedding Planners

Hi everyone,

My an my partner are hoping to marry in Cyprus in 2019.  After days of google searching, I found the most beautiful venue and one wedding planner who had planned weddings there before.  She gave me a really reasonable quote and I am hoping to secure the deal and get planning.. My problem however, is that there isn't much about this specific wedding planner online - no reviews, no conversations on this about them, nothing - there is also nothing I can see on their site to say that they are ATOL protected (or whatever the Cyprus equivalent to that is).  Has anyone heard of, or had experience with All Brides On Board?  If so I would really like to hear from you. 

• Angela-18Angela-18 Posts: 1

Hi I've recently booked my wedding in September through them and only paid a deposit a few days ago so I can't give you any experience so far. Good luck I hope everything goes to plan 

• Bride2Be9Bride2Be9 Posts: 11 New bride
    Angela-18 wrote (see post):

Hi I've recently booked my wedding in September through them and only paid a deposit a few days ago so I can't give you any experience so far. Good luck I hope everything goes to plan 

Awh congratulations on booking your wedding.. where are you having it xx