cyprus wedding

Can anyone recommend a nice venue in Cyprus to get married?  We don't want a hotel wedding, somewhere like a nice beach restaurant or taverna, but classy.  We want the WOW factor.   It will be for around 40 people (10 of which will be children).  

Thanks in advance x

• Raksha92Raksha92 Posts: 215 New bride

Have a look on the Cyprus brides Facebook groups 

• LinsxxLinsxx Posts: 19

Hi!

I'm getting married in the Olympic Lagoon Hotel in Paphos but before I booked this, I looked at the  Garden of Eden in Cyprus, it's a restaurant on the beach that you can hire out. It looks lovely and they were very helpful with any questions I had.

Happy hunting! xx

• Aimee73Aimee73 Posts: 96

We are having our ceremony at Lemba Bridge and then the reception at Leopetro which is about half an hours drive outside of Paphos in a village called Kouklia. Its a lovely building made of stone and wood and even though the ceremony will be elsewhere for us if we hadnt booked the ceremony first we would have loved to have it there. It might not be what youre after but definately worth a look. 

• We're marrying at kefalos beach with the eros marquee x

• I also go with the Garden of Eden in Agia Napa. Jackie is amazing and she will definitely look after you. We have filmed and photographed lots of weddings there and they have all been amazing. Get in touch with Jackie and tell her Brenda sent you! :) xx

http://edenweddingscyprus.com/garden-eden

• ruthie1979ruthie1979 Posts: 794

Hello!
    We are getting married at Villa Oceania and have booked the villa direct and the planner is https://www.cyprusdreamweddings.com

They have been amazing and answered every question straight away and offered really valuable advice.

Ruth xx

• AmyrosieAmyrosie Posts: 134 New bride

We seriously considered The Elysium (Paphos), yes it's a hotel, but has a chapel and is very beautiful. Plus the staff were amazing!!!