Former Lake Como Brides (need your help!!)

Hello ladies!

2018 bride here :) my fiancé and I have decided to get married in Lake Como (Bellagio to be exact) and intent to do the planning ourselves without the use of a wedding planner. So far, we have the venue, caterer, photographer, videographer, hair & make up artist secured. 

We are looking for other wedding suppliers and was hoping to get feedback from former Lake Como brides as well as those who are about to get married there and have secured all their wedding suppliers for the following:

Wedding Transport: bus and boat

Flowers

Music (band or dj)

Lights and Sound system rental

Appreciate all the help I can get! :)

• Laura773Laura773 Posts: 3

Hi Patricia,

This is the website of my band, we provide lots of packages, acoustic music for during the day, solo guitar or duo with vocals, and a 4 piece band playing all the hits through the eras. Check out website out if youd like :) ... www.funk-tion.co.uk

Laura x

• Hi Patricia,

Just wondering where you were planning to get married in Lake Como and how you were finding it without a planner?

Be great to hear from you as I cant decide if its money well spent right now.

Thanks

:-)

• Hi Patricia. are you able to share the name of The photographer And hair and make up people you are using (and a quote too!). I’m having my wedding across the lake from bellagio and the costs that I am getting back are so varied and astronomical. 

Good luck with Your wedding planning. I am doing it solo too :)