Sorrento or Amalfi Coast

Hi guys, I'm really in need of some advice me and my partner have been together for 12 years and got engaged Xmas 2015. We have a gorgeous little boy who will be 2 next month, so as you can imagine life has really got in the way of any wedding planning🙈

The thing is we  have decided that we want to go to Italy and get married (Sept 2019) having our nearest and dearest there. It will be a small intimate wedding with a max of 20 guests. I have been looking at the Hotel Mediterraneo so would love anyone to say if they have ever stayed or even been married there themselves. We would also like to have a Civil ceremony at St Francis cloister. I have briefly looked into The Amalfi places such like Ravello, Positano and Atrani but I'm worried with our budget of £10k - £12k it wouldnt be enough to cover everything I would like. 

I would really appreciate if anyone could give me a rough budget of what there Italian wedding cost all together. Any recommendations on places would also be appreciated as I really want to get the ball rolling! xxx

• MrsRendall2BMrsRendall2B Posts: 749 New bride

I have the prices for Hotel Mediterraneo I could forward to you if you like? The only problem is the price packages are based on a minimum number of 60 adult guests. I'm certain they do smaller weddings but it might bump up the price a bit is all as you may have to pay for exclusivity of a certain area! Just message me your email address if you want them :) xx

• MrsRendall2BMrsRendall2B Posts: 749 New bride

P.S Minimum of 50 adults for a Saturday wedding apparently! xx

• Dear Lisa, 

congratulation for your engagement and for choosing the South of Italy for your wedding. 

I am an Event planner based on Amalfi Coast so feel free to write me and I would be happy to send you some more suggestions regarding the organization of your wedding. 

Best regards

Roberta 

• Dear Lisa

I am Adriano a wedding planner specialized in Amalfi Coast weddings.

If you want any information please contact me without any problem.

I think that your budget could be enough to have an exclusive wedding in a wonderful venue on the Coast.

Kind regards

Adriano