ZANTE..... OCTOBER 2018!!!

Hi, 

Me and my partner have finally booked our wedding after being together 16 and a half years !! 

Weve decided to go abroad to zante (which was where we went on our very first holiday together)

Weve booked it through thomson last week and i can hardly contain my excitment 😊 nobody else seems to share this feeling at the minuite though not even my partner 😔

Weve signed and sent back the contract so now we just have to wait upto 8 weeks for a confirmed date (weve got a ball park as it will be during our 2nd week)

I just want someone to share my enthusiasm lol 

Has anyone got or is getting married abroad and did you find it stressful etc ? 

• ruthie1979ruthie1979 Posts: 794

Whoop congratulations!!! How exciting xx

We get married in October next year (in Cyprus) so I hope you do a planning thread as it will be lovely to follow another destination wedding for the same time xx

• ruthie1979 wrote (see post):

Whoop congratulations!!! How exciting xx

We get married in October next year (in Cyprus) so I hope you do a planning thread as it will be lovely to follow another destination wedding for the same time xx

Congratulations to you too ! We thought about cyprus first but went for zante with us loving it last time 😊

I feel like ive become abit obseesed with the details and ive never really been interested in getting married before 😂

• Kelly224Kelly224 Posts: 962 New bride

Don't worry the obsession is totally normal!!!  I get married next December and my partner and I have been together 15 years so like you I've been waiting a bloody iong time for this!

I am worried about how I'm going to get through the next 16 months without driving myself (and everyone else!) bonkers as at the moment it's all I think about!!

Congratulations - this forum is great if you need to chat about your wedding!!

• Kelly224 wrote (see post):

Don't worry the obsession is totally normal!!!  I get married next December and my partner and I have been together 15 years so like you I've been waiting a bloody iong time for this!

I am worried about how I'm going to get through the next 16 months without driving myself (and everyone else!) bonkers as at the moment it's all I think about!!

Congratulations - this forum is great if you need to chat about your wedding!!

Thats good to hear as i think all my friends and family are sick of hearing me already 😂 its only been 2 weeks since we booked aswell lol only 63 weeks to go 😂

• abiscottabiscott Posts: 76 New bride

Yay!!  Congratulations!!

You should definitely do a planning thread, you can talk weddings to your heart's content on here!

I'll be following if you do, I will be a Zante bride also, but not until 2020, which means we can't even get any enquiries answered yet!

Have you got the venue booked? Which one???

• abiscott wrote (see post):

Yay!!  Congratulations!!

You should definitely do a planning thread, you can talk weddings to your heart's content on here!

I'll be following if you do, I will be a Zante bride also, but not until 2020, which means we can't even get any enquiries answered yet!

Have you got the venue booked? Which one???

We have 😊 the ceremony is at the hotel louis zante beach on a roof top terrace 😍 i cant wait ! We will get the date confirmed within the next 8 weeks when they look at the availability

Have you ever been before ? We loved it 

• abiscottabiscott Posts: 76 New bride

We have 😊 the ceremony is at the hotel louis zante beach on a roof top terrace 😍 i cant wait ! We will get the date confirmed within the next 8 weeks when they look at the availability

Have you ever been before ? We loved it 

I've just looked up your venue, it looks gorgeous!  We've always said the world is too big to go back to the same place twice, however we've fallen in love with a corner of Zante, and we now go each year, in fact that's where we just got engaged. Such a romantic place!

• Congratulations. I am also getting married in Zante, but going through a local wedding planner instead of a holiday company. Where did you stay for your first holiday all those years ago? Ive been to zante twice and stayed in Alyakanas. Xx

•  

Hi congratulations for your upcoming wedding,

I am George Stavropoulos,

I am working at Santorini, and all over Greek Islands as a wedding dj, lighting Company. 

If you have not booked a wedding dj, lighting, sound and effect company we are at your disposal

If you have the time to take a look to our job there is a link below.

http://marriageday.gr

If you need more details about venue etc, i will be more than happy to help anyway i can!

at : [email protected]

If you wish to find a planer i can suggest wedding in Greece (John Pasaris owner) is the man for everything you need!

https://weddingingreece.com/