Forum home Weddings abroad

Sorrento 2018

Are there are Sorrento 2018 brides out there?

• Yeah our wedding is booked for 17/7/2018  

• Yes!

• I was out in Sorrento 3 weeks ago and got my reception booked which is a huge weight off my mind!

• We've booked the cloisters for the ceremony and the Ambasciatori hotel for the reception. So excited now we have stuff confirmed!

Where abouts are you having your wedding ans reception.

• Hi all, recently got engaged and am also hoping to marry in Sorrento in 2018! Can anyone recommend a good wedding planner other than Sophisticated Weddings as unfortunately they are not available on my preferred dates?

• Hi, 

Yes, I got engaged on the 6th October and booked the ceremony in a week lol.  We are getting married at Cloisters  on the 7th July 2018 and have booked to go out on the 10th November to look at reception venues as I really seem to be struggling with this.

Off to the wedding show at Excel on Saturday, as I have no idea on wedding dresses, etc.

xx

• Hi, what wedding planners did you all use? :) x

• Hi Ladies.

Congratulations on your upcoming weddings!!

I got married on the 14/06/17 at the Cloisters. We stayed at the Grand Hotel Hermitage and employed Renato as our wedding planner. He was flawless and could not have made the process easier for me. 

We had a large reception at home so the Italian wedding was a total of 22 (Including myself and my Husband)

We used Adamo Morgese for our photographer and ladies I couldn't recommend him more. He managed to capture some beautiful shots of the day in a documentary style, most of the time we didn't even realise he was taking photographs (With the exception of a few requested pose shots)

http://www.adamsbrides.com/

If you ladies have any questions I can help you with please fire away! My one word of advise is when it comes to the actual big day just breathe, smile and enjoy it!