Wedding Abroad

Hi Girls, We are planning on getting married in South Africa next year and are looking for a "special" venue, preferably outside. Is anyone else planning on getting married in South Africa? Any different ideas?

• hi kim, we are getting married here and then having our blessing with the family back home in South Africa next year. Visit this website for venues:

www.sa-venues.com/weddings
  • julie617julie617 Posts: 27
    Hi Kim

I'm getting married abroad ie at sea on a carribean cruise where the ship's captain will marry us. I havent been married before but at 42, I thought i'd be a little too old to walk down the aisle. South Africa sounds fantastic. Happy planning xx
  • Hi there,

My husband and I had our wedding in Malta and then we toured Europe for our honeymoon!

Our wedding in Malta was great!

We couldn't stop thanking our wedding planner - Giovanna from www.weddingsbygovi.com she made our time in Malta and our wedding day absolutely PERFECT!

She made everything so easy for us and she has a wonderful attention to detail, with surprises along the way. She organised everything, we were really relaxed.

We will have many great memories! Can't stop recommending her.

xx

karen

• zoefukzoefuk Posts: 273
    Hi Kim,

I looked at getting married in South Africa and we came across a company called www.exclusivelyafricanadventures.com and they can arrange a beautiful wedding at a place called Stillness Manor. You get married outside and you can see the Table mountain and the views are beautiful. In the package you do you get 3 nights B&B, photos, ministers fees, flowers and much much more for a very reasonable price. They also do lots of different venues.

I hope this helps

Zoe:\)

• Hi Kim,

Any idea where in South Africa you'd like to get married? I'm getting married in Cape Town in 10 weeks. I would be happy to help if you're thinking of getting married there. Nat