Cloisters Sorrento - Wedding Planners

Hi all,

I have recently become engaged to my boyfriend of 10 years and want to start planning our wedding ideally for September 2018.

Both my partner and I want to get married abroad and have recently discovered Cloisters which looks like such a beautiful venue for a ceremony. Neither of us have been to Sorrento before so plan to pop over for a couple of days in the next month to look at venues etc. 

Can anyone recommend a great Wedding Planner based out there? I contacted Victoria at Sophisticated Weddings as I saw that she was highly recommended on this forum but unfortunately she has no availability for our planned September wedding dates.

We would ideally be looking to have an intimate wedding (25-40 max) with a budget of £10,000. The Lemon Gardens as a venue for a reception looks amazing online. Does anyone have any reviews of this place? I too would welcome any suggestions on venues overlooking the water.

Many thanks in advance.

Lauren

• Thanks for getting back to me Kimberley I will check out the Regina hotel and hopefully will find a Wedding Planner as great as Victoria. All the very best for you wedding :)

• Hello, 

I am looking at reception venues currently.  If you don't mind me asking, do you recall the guide prices, of Capo la Gala and Hotel Regina.  We are getting married on the 9th July 2018 and going over next month to view venues. xx