Help needed!!!!!

hi,

i am looking at getting married abroad and cannot decide on a destination! 

I would love to get married in Thailand but I do have a 1 year old and also other family to think of in regards to distance....so am possibly looking at Cyprus or Santorini. I don’t really want to get married in a hotel unless it was a private chapel / area. I have been to Cyprus a few years back but have never been to Santorini.

There will be approximately 20 adults and 10 children travelling with us.

if anyone has been married in either of these places or can provide me with some advise or recommendations and idea of prices it would be greatly appreciated.

also any recommendations for the venue for the service and reception.

thanks in advance 

• what does your fiancé think?

• He is leaving it up to me to decide as he likes the idea of both...but is not keen on Thailand :)

• Sandy30Sandy30 Posts: 22 New bride

Hi Jodie,

Would you and your fiance` consider different options? There are some stunning locations and venues in Southern Italy. They offer all inclusive packages according to your budget. 

• Hi yes definitely we would be open. I did look at Sorrento before and liked the look of some venues there. Do you have any recommendations there? 

• Sandy30Sandy30 Posts: 22 New bride

Hi, 

One of my friends is organising weddings in Italy. She is based in England and is originally from Italy. She has lots of contacts over there. Please feel free to contact her: [email protected]

• There are lots of stunning venues in Santorini- Danas Villas, Santorini Gem, Santo Winery, St Irene chapel, akro etc x 

• My partner and I originally wanted a wedding abroad (and actually booked one but then changed our minds). After a lot of research I can say budget will be the first thing to consider, there are some places that are a lot more expensive than others. Maybe deciding a budget first of all would help. Also there is a fantastic website with a lot of info about weddings abroad and they have a closed facebook page, I think it’s weddingabroadguide.com it’s amazing