Forum home Weddings abroad

Santorini Suppliers

Hi Ladies, 

I was looking for some recommendations on photographers/videographers in Santorini if possible.

We are still a while off our date which is May 2019 🙈 However our wedding planner has advised us to book early. How have the recent brides found their photographers/videographers?

thanks!

• Hey we are getting married next year and using Eva Rendl http://www.evarendl.com/

• nicole18nicole18 Posts: 163 New bride

Our wedding planner recommended them to us but I remember booking a lot in advance

• Hi 

we found our wedding photographer / videographer on another forum www.greeceweddingphotographer.gr all the reviews are great. Hope this helps! They reply quickly as well. 

• Hi Alana, I'm a professional wedding photographer in Santorini, if you want to look at my site www.zlatkovicphotography.com  and for all the questions I am open.                                               For bookings until 31 March, the discount is 20%                                                                   Milan