Forum home Weddings abroad

Wedding Santorini 2018

Hi everyone, I recently became engaged and am looking at Santorini for our wedding. There will be around 15 guests of us altogether. Can anyone give me an average price/budget we would need for this amount of people for a reception Wedding ?Is it possible to get a Wedding Date dir 2018? Thanks in advance!😃

• Liv7 wrote (see post):

Hi everyone, I recently became engaged and am looking at Santorini for our wedding. There will be around 15 guests of us altogether. Can anyone give me an average price/budget we would need for this amount of people for a reception Wedding ?Is it possible to get a Wedding Date dir 2018? Thanks in advance!😃

Hello, there's Polish woman who plans weddings in Greece, also at Santorini. She will give you all the costs for sure :)[email protected] - it's her e-mail.

If you change your mind about the wedding place, I can reccommend mountains in Poland - especially beautiful in winter, just let me know :)

Greetings!

• Ambam19Ambam19 Posts: 589 New bride

Hiya,

thats a bit like asking how long is a piece of string 😊 Depends on venue, food, music, flowers plus celebrant, planner etc 

2018 will be pretty booked up but you will be able to find some dates. I booked 29/6/19 in January this year.

i suggest you join the fb group Santorini brides as there's tons of great ideas, suggestions and prices that others have found x

• We booked Gold Weddings to plan our big day in Santorini only a while ago so its not very late.You are having very little guests so there will surely be a venue that could accommodate you.

• I  am a Santorini bride too getting married in 2018

• Hi 

we are getting married in Santorini in 2018 too!! 

I choose to find my own photographer as the ones offered in the package didnt hit our heart. 

In the end we found Aaron Delaney photographer www.greeceweddingphotographer.gr his photos look amazing and the reviews said he made them feel comfortable as my fiancé hates having his photo taken 

our wedding planner is poema. 

We are still looking to  a cake maker as we want something very special. 

Any ideas would be great. 

• Amy424Amy424 Posts: 4

Hi,

I got engaged in November 2016 and started gettig quotes for a santorini wedding in January 2017 and there were plenty of dates left. We went with 2018 in the end as we moved house so needed to save! We booked with Ioanian weddings and couldn’t recommend them enough! Found our own photography and videograph as didn’t like the ones offered so have chosen Vangelis and Wedvisions Studios.

Amy x