Venues in Italy, suggestions?!

Hoping people can recommend some venues in Italy for our wedding please. We are hoping to get married in April 2020 and we are really not fussed about the area in Italy. I really love Tuscany/Umbria and Lake Como/ Lake Garda though.  I think all we want to avoid really is beach front, like actually on the sand!

We will have around 40 guests and want everyone to be accommodated in one villa and are not looking to spend more than £2k per night for the accommodation. We also really want exclusive use so not huge hotels etc.

• Your plans sound lovely! 

Our villa is San Crispolto (www.sancrispolto.it) and the owners are also your wedding planners. Our villa sleeps 35 I think, so it may be too small but worth a look. It's on the border of Tuscany and Umbria. 

Marco and his team have been amazing so far and I couldn't recommend them enough.

Good luck!

• Annabelle4 wrote (see post):

Your plans sound lovely! 

Our villa is San Crispolto (www.sancrispolto.it) and the owners are also your wedding planners. Our villa sleeps 35 I think, so it may be too small but worth a look. It's on the border of Tuscany and Umbria. 

Marco and his team have been amazing so far and I couldn't recommend them enough.

Good luck!

Thank you for the suggestion!

• redhair82redhair82 Posts: 289 New bride

My friends are getting married in Monticiano at Villa Podernovo...very beautiful. It is near Siena, but quite remote. http://www.villapodernovo.it/en/

• Hello Gemma, 

if you at still looking think about Bacoli ( south Italy - naples) ...

I actually got married this summer there and I also organize wedding in this beautiful place with "bacoliwedding".

Have a look at some pictures and if you need more info please do not hesitate to contact me... we can discuss about budget and things to do .

• Hi Gemma,

I've created a "getting married in Italy" guide last year which includes a section with some wedding locations in the North, Center and South of Italy. You might find some inspiration in there. It's a free download (no need to sign up or anything like that): https://www.thewaistcoats.com/getting-married-in-italy-your-guidebook-with-checklist/

I hope you find it useful and congratulations on getting married in Italy!

Kind regards,
    Sal

• Hi!

I’m a wedding planner based in Lake Como and I can help you also with Tuscany/Umbria. I’ve organised events there.

Write me a pm, if you are interested in more infos. 

• Hi Gemma,
    I just returned after a venues tour around Tuscany! now we have to decide (so difficult! so many amazing places!!!)
    My planner was so nice driving us around. I suggest that you contact her, she can give you a load of advices (not only about venues) [email protected]
  • Hello, I'm Antony from Sorrento
    if you want i can suggest many venues in Sorrento Coast. You can visit my website https://www.matrimonioasorrento.it
    My help is free

Bye Antony