Forum home Weddings abroad

Help needed for Italy... Photographer & Hair and Make up

Hello,

We are getting married in June 2018 in Tuscany and I am looking for a photographer for a reasonable price but struggling! I am not looking for outstandingly fancy just good quality images and no albums etc. Has anybody had experience with one? Or know if its cheaper to pay for a UK Photographer to come out! 

Next question is similar but Hair and Make up, the cheapest I have been quoted is 450 euros, I know this is Italy but it does seem rather a lot! Again anybody had any luck? Or have they also flew out their Hairdresser and MUA?

Thanks in advance

Aliysha

• Hi Aliysha
    Where is your budget?

I have many friends photographers in Tuscany, because I'm Italian too
    what kind of photos would you like?

• Hi Aliysha,

I'm a UK based makeup artist and hair stylist available for international bookings. 

www.hannahgillmakeup.com 

www.facebook.com/hannahgillmua

I
    f you'd like to have a chat about your budget / bridal party requirements feel free to shoot me a message 

• Hey, 

I'd love to shoot a wedding abroad, and would do it for expenses only. 

Checkout my website www.photographyfirst.co.uk 

Thanks,

Ed. 

• Hello Aliysha,

please check our website 
    www.romeweddingteam.com

You will find professionals for all your needs regarding your wedding, and we are all based in Rome, Umbria and Tuscany.

Thank you very much
    Marino

• Dear Aliysha,

I suggest to have a look at Alessandra Pezzati work (www.alessandrapezzati.it)

This is my review for my wedding in Sorrento she took last year: 

“Alessandra is careful, gentle and professional. The photos tell the story and bring back every feeling from our wedding day and we look at them feeling laughter and tears. She is truly talented and captured everything and we will treasure these forever. Thank you so much!”

She is very talented and quite cheap (for the entire day, just her, I paid 750 euro!)

I hope it helps!

Sara

• Katy81Katy81 Posts: 31 New bride

Am getting married in July in Umbria and am using

White life studio - photographer they do great pictures and reasonably priced 

Louise Faulkner hair & makeup rome she will travel and very good prices lots of brides recommend her on here hope this helps 

• Hey check out my website! xxxx   https://sarahgmakeupartist.com

• Matt20Matt20 Posts: 31 New bride
    I shoot a lot in Italy, and Tuscany was a favourite of mine.

Check www.mattnichollsphotography.co.uk
  • Hi Aliysha
    Where is your budget?

I have many friends photographers in Tuscany, because I'm Italian too
    what kind of photos would you like?

Hi. I’m in the same situation - do you have and contacts you can share. Thanks 
  • tinkstinks Posts: 2 New bride
    Hello I am looking for hairdresser and make up artist for sorrento area of Italy can anyone recommend thanks 😊