hair and makeup/photographer/wedding planner in Sorrento or amalfi coast

hi everyone,

for those that read my last post...I think we are really keen on sorrento/ amalfi coast. 

I have looked at a few wedding planners but does anyone have any recommendations for planners they have dealt with. 

Also some recommendations for hair and make up and photographers, would be amazing!!! 

Thank you in advance 

xx

p.s I love this site.....you are all so helpful xx 

• IHello

I got married on the 14/06/17 at the Cloisters. We stayed at the Grand Hotel Hermitage and employed Renato as our wedding planner. He was flawless and could not have made the process easier for me, everything was personal to us and nothing ever seemed like to much trouble. Also compared to independent wedding planner he was very reasonably priced.

http://www.hermitagesorrento.com/index.php

We had a large reception at home so the Italian wedding was a total of 22 (Including myself and my Husband)

We used Adamo Morgese for our photographer and ladies I couldn't recommend him more. He managed to capture some beautiful shots of the day in a documentary style, most of the time we didn't even realise he was taking photographs (With the exception of a few requested pose shots)

http://www.adamsbrides.com/

My one word of advise is when it comes to the actual big day just breathe, smile and enjoy it! 

• Hi Charlotte,

I am a wedding photographer based in the UK, I am shooting three weddings in Italy this summer and would be happy to talk to you. I project manage the photography aspect from start to finish, which is popular with destination wedding clients as they can focus on the 1001 other things to be organised :-)

Take a look at my work and come back to me if you'd like a chat:

www.nickchurchphotography.co.uk

Best Regards 

Nick

• Hi Charlotte,

congrats for your big day! Me too, I got married in Sorrento and I organized everything by myself.

For the photographer I've chosen Alessandra Pezzati (www.alessandrapezzati.it) and she was amazing in giving back so many emotions through her lens.

For the venue, I decided to book Esperidi Resort which has a wonderful sea view.

I hope it helps!

Sara

• Ashton SWAshton SW Posts: 12

Hi Charlotte,

I am a wedding planner for Sorrento, Italy. I work for Sophisticated weddings who are based in Italy and myself here in the UK. We plan bespoke weddings to fit your wants, needs and of course budget! 

I have been an assistant alongside my colleague and company owner Victoria for the last 4 years but I have recently stepped up to be planner. I am offering a discounted planning rate for my first year, I would love to have a chat with you to see if what I do fits what you are looking for. Take a look at our website http://sophisticatedweddings.net/ you can also find us on Facebook and instagram. 

Please respond if if you would like to discuss further, I look forward to hearing from you. 

Ashton

Sophisticated Weddings

• Hey if you are looking for a reasonably priced MUA drop me an email, I work between Scotland and Italy so would be happy to provide a trial at your convenience if this is something you may be interested in ❤️ [email protected] xxx

• Beth73Beth73 Posts: 5
    Hi Charlotte
    We are getting married next May and Victoria at sophisticated weddings is our planner and she is amazing! I couldn't recommend her highly enough. Nothing is too much trouble, she is knowledgeable, friendly and quick to respond to enquiries. Our wedding is pretty much planned and my biggest stress is deciding how to have my hair! She has just dealt with everything.
    We spoke to a few other planners who didn't really get what we wanted but sophisticated weddings has completely tailored to our needs and wants!
    Hope this helps! Good luck
    x
    Ashton SW wrote (see post):

Hi Charlotte,

I am a wedding planner for Sorrento, Italy. I work for Sophisticated weddings who are based in Italy and myself here in the UK. We plan bespoke weddings to fit your wants, needs and of course budget! 

I have been an assistant alongside my colleague and company owner Victoria for the last 4 years but I have recently stepped up to be planner. I am offering a discounted planning rate for my first year, I would love to have a chat with you to see if what I do fits what you are looking for. Take a look at our website http://sophisticatedweddings.net/ you can also find us on Facebook and instagram. 

Please respond if if you would like to discuss further, I look forward to hearing from you. 

Ashton

Sophisticated Weddings

• Hi, Charlotte!

Im also the future bride, i havent yet decided the place whether Rome or Sorrento, I love them both, I travel very often to Italy for work, someone here said that italians are very laid back and relaxed, this is true!

surely the best way to have a wedding planner, but for someone who is organising everything by him/herself is better to do everything much in advance, and be a little bit 'pushy' , quite often italian dont reply often to emails, they prefer more direct contact, so its not easy. I know a great wedding planner Catherine on the amalfi coast www.theweddingboutiqueitaly.com

due to my experience , what regards food is fantastic! the weather also especially in end of April, May, June, July, August, September and the beginning of October!March and November are quite rainy. 

what regards services like make up, hair , nails especially if you are coming from the UK, US , Brasile  dont expect anything ' wow' , the most of the artists have quite ' old fashioned' style, try to have always the trial before. Two times i went  to ther weddingin Italy and Iwent  with italian artists' services, it was a disaster:(. So, that's why I already booked much in advance my make up artist and hair stylist, she is really really great and professional, and Russian living in Italy. if someone will be interested   annartstyle.com, instagram annartstyle_makeupandhair

Im really happy, I have already done a test in Rome in her studio, and i was extremely happy with my look, and the beauty tips, and the beuty consultation we 've had before!

good luck to all brides to be!

hugs

Fabiana