Forum home Weddings abroad

Croatia venues

Hi, I’ve been looking at all the stunning venues in Croatia but am yet to find somewhere that holds the ceremony and reception in the same place? Does anybody know of anywhere? 

im Thinking it will be easier for my more elderly family members who are making the trip for us. Any help would be appreciated

amy xx

• Hi Amy,

We've been looking for a similar thing in Croatia too, in the Dubrovnik region.  We had wanted to stay in the same place, or somewhere walking distance (like 5 mins max lol); more for continuity than anything else.

Another bride here recommended a wedding planner to me who I am currently speaking to; she's called Ines from Dubrovnik Event and she's absolutely lovely - fast responses, very helpful.  I haven't yet found a venue that ticks the right boxes for us (suspect we are a little unconventional in what we're looking for), but she has suggested some absolutely gorgeous places.

Would definitely suggest getting in touch with her as a good starting point.

Hope this helps!

• Amy482Amy482 Posts: 2

Oh that’s brilliant! Thank you ever so much for the reply. I will check it out- Hope you find your dream venue soon :) Amy x

• Emma681Emma681 Posts: 218 New bride

Hi Amy,  I am the other bride BohemianBride referred to in her post... my wedding report is on here “Pearl of the Adriatic”. 

I second everything that BohemianBride says about Ines... she is a remarkable lady and she can make just about anything you want happen in Dubrovnik. Our photographer, Veronica Arevalo’s website (svadbas photography) might give you some inspiration too. she shoots all kinds of weddings! Good luck x

• Emma681 wrote (see post):

Hi Amy,  I am the other bride BohemianBride referred to in her post... my wedding report is on here “Pearl of the Adriatic”. 

I second everything that BohemianBride says about Ines... she is a remarkable lady and she can make just about anything you want happen in Dubrovnik. Our photographer, Veronica Arevalo’s website (svadbas photography) might give you some inspiration too. she shoots all kinds of weddings! Good luck x

Yes it was you I was talking about Emma :) glad you found this thread! 

• I'm getting married in Split next year. We've been before and loved it! Having a video call w my possible wedding planner tmz morning about one venue in particular - Laganini Beach Club. If it's not manageable I'll be looking into Bonj Les Bains on Hvar! X