Wedding in Sorrento

Hi

we have just decided this week that we are going to marry in Sorrento

I am beyond excited and have decided on the Castore but I am undecided on the Cloisters

I love organising things so don't really want a planner but has anyone organised a service at the Clositsers without a planner ?????

I don't really know where to start ???

• hello Katie,

I really don't know regarding venue, but if you're looking for great musicians, elegant but powerful too, I suggest you this site.

www.livesingers.it

If you need some specifics regarding Sorrento, don't hesitate!

kind regards

Manu

• Amy511Amy511 Posts: 1
    Katie-38 wrote (see post):

Hi

we have just decided this week that we are going to marry in Sorrento

I am beyond excited and have decided on the Castore but I am undecided on the Cloisters

I love organising things so don't really want a planner but has anyone organised a service at the Clositsers without a planner ?????

I don't really know where to start ???

Hi Katie, which month next year are you getting married in a sorrento? I have also booked our wedding at the Castore 2019, will view it this July. The Cloisters is so unique and beautiful so have gone for there too. In terms of a wedding planner, i booked through Ionion Weddings. Although i will do all the planning basically myself, it’s good to have a planner to do the legal stuff, sort out the music etc it takes a lot of pressure of you liasing abroad. 

Amy x 

• Ashton SWAshton SW Posts: 12

Hi Katie, 

I am a wedding planner for Sorrento, Italy. I work for Sophisticated weddings who are based in Italy and myself here in the UK. We plan bespoke weddings to fit your wants, needs and of course budget! 

I know I’m your post it says you love to organise however there is  still a lot of organising to be done Aside from all of the stuff over here, the paperwork alone can be a headache!

I have been an assistant alongside my colleague and company owner Victoria for the last 4 years but I have recently stepped up to be planner. I am offering a discounted planning rate for my first year, I would love to have a chat with you to see if what I do fits what you are looking for. Take a look at our website http://sophisticatedweddings.net/ you can also find us on Facebook and instagram. 

Please respond if if you would like to discuss further, I look forward to hearing from you. 

Ashton

Sophisticated Weddings