Presents

can anyone please give me ideas of what present to get my sister/matron of honour? She’s the only person I’m having on my bridal party- so no other bridesmaids. I want to get her something special and easy to take abroad but am struggling for ideas. No to jewellery as she has loads already and got me a bracelet when I was her maid of honour. Please help

• Barbie3Barbie3 Posts: 340 New bride

what sort of gifts do u normally get her, for christmas and birthdays?  U know what she likes, we don't x

• Selina17Selina17 Posts: 3

It’s different every year- ranges from food outings to clothes to make up ... i don’t want general presents I want something completely different and out there That she can have forever to remember how amazing she is and remember the day 

• HelenNHelenN Posts: 131 New bride

I got a few personalised items, a jute bag with their name on and role, a personalised hanger and a personalised flute glass. Myself and my BM’s are staying together at the venue the night before so i’ve also bought them sanctuary spa gift sets so we can have a bit of a pamper night and they’ve each got a necklace and matching earings, either to wear on the day if they wish or just to keep and wear another time.

• I'd have a nosey on Etsy.  It's always my go-to for unique gifts. In the past year, I've gotten:

-A felted animal custom created of my dog made based off of pictures I provided

-A framed print for a wedding anniversary with two deer heads forming a heart with the date and the couple's names

-A real maple leaf dipped in gold and hung as a necklace 

-A unique fox print makeup makeup bag for my sister's birthday

I can get lost on Etsy for hours...I'm sure you can find her something on there!

• Lyn18Lyn18 Posts: 20

What about a voucher for a spa day? you can also go and it would be something lovely that you can both go and enjoy after the wedding?

• Any one have any ideas formother of bride presents no flowers though and not too expensive. Last minute gift guy getting married on the 24th march