Wedding photographer and caterer south west France

Hello all

I was wondering whether anyone had any recommendations for photographers and caterers in SW France, please?

In terms of photographers - we are looking for someone who has a relaxed, natural, journalistic style of shooting.  Ideally we'd like someone who can shoot all day.  Our budget is under £1,500.

Caterers - we're looking to have canapés followed by a three course, sit down meal.  We're hoping to keep to a budget of under 50euros per head.

Any suggestions and recommendations very much appreciated!

Thanks in advance :)

• When and where are you getting married?  Our caterer is doing canapés, 3 course meal, late night crepes and ice cream all for 50 euros per person.  He is based in Béziers and our ceremony is just outside Carcassonne. 

sorry i can't help with the photographer, my cousin is doing that for us 😁

• Katie392Katie392 Posts: 2

We're getting married 29 May 2019, near Tarn-et-Garonne (fingers crossed for some sunshine).  Which caterer are you going for?  That sounds like a fab deal!

Ah that's very lucky - I did find a really wonderful photographer but some of them are so out of budget it's mad!

• Hey Katie! :)

I hope you are well and have had a lovely bank holiday!

I just saw on your post that you were looking for a Photographer for your wedding (congratulations by the way!). We have recently set up our business, Lase Photography, last year and we have some really competitive rates, we are also based in London and sure we could shoot your day with travel/accom for under your budget! Our approach is natural, documentary style, we love to capture those beautifully special moments that you may miss on the day!

Our instagram is www.instagram.com/lasephotography and our website is www.lasephotography.com

If you fancy a chat please do pop us a message, would be happy to help you in any way :)

Take care!

Sam xx