Wedding in Santorini 2020

Hi Everyone

I’m totally new to this please be kind :) Me and my fiancé are planning a wedding in Santorini for May 2020, wedding will be small & intimate, just close family around 25 people. We are unsure whether to book with agencies in the UK(Thomson or TC) or go to Santorini next year and find a wedding planner over there - what is best for the money? Want a church and a beautiful scenic reception venue, budget 10-15k. Any recommendations are welcome, please help us with some ideas x

Mila

• Hiya, I’m getting married in July 2020 and we have booked Le Ciel for both the ceremony and reception, you can just have the reception there and it’s absolutely stunning! My wedding coat seems to be coming in around £14,000 without the dress and cost of vacation...and only for 30 guests  but we are hoping to use Phosart as the cinematographer for 7hrs as I am in loveeeee with their work! I am also new to the group and hoping for brides will pop up soon!  

• KCOP133KCOP133 Posts: 1
    SantoriniBride2020 wrote (see post):

Hiya, I’m getting married in July 2020 and we have booked Le Ciel for both the ceremony and reception, you can just have the reception there and it’s absolutely stunning! My wedding coat seems to be coming in around £14,000 without the dress and cost of vacation...and only for 30 guests  but we are hoping to use Phosart as the cinematographer for 7hrs as I am in loveeeee with their work! I am also new to the group and hoping for brides will pop up soon!  

@SantoriniBride2020 - Congratulations on booking Le Ciel, I am also looking here for September 2020. Have you had any pricing from Phosart you would mind sharing with me? I am also in love with their work! Thank you :) 

• Hi There 

I am also new to this and recently booked Le Ciel for June 2020 however the prices are not yet out so have not been able to work out costs etc yet. Has anyone else been advised of rough costs? 

Thank you and good luck with your plans :)