May 2020 wedding in Kalithea, Rhodes, Greece

Hiya! We’ve just booked to have our wedding at Kalithea Spa in Rhodes. It’s going to be a small afair of about 30 people. We booked it via Perfect Weddings Abroad. Has anybody have any experience with them? Also, does anyone have any experience with flower decorations with their wedding in Greece, are they more expensive over there? What did you pay for flowers? And for your wedding in general? 

Thanks for the help xxx

• I'm photographing a wedding in Santorini, Greece next year and my bride has actually opted for faux flowers because you can get some that are super realistic and that way work out cheaper and don't wilt in the heat or anything like that :)

• Lyndsey-4Lyndsey-4 Posts: 46

hi have you been to this hotel?

• GinAndBlingGinAndBling Posts: 1,311 New bride
    Kautar wrote (see post):

Hiya! We’ve just booked to have our wedding at Kalithea Spa in Rhodes. It’s going to be a small afair of about 30 people. We booked it via Perfect Weddings Abroad. Has anybody have any experience with them? Also, does anyone have any experience with flower decorations with their wedding in Greece, are they more expensive over there? What did you pay for flowers? And for your wedding in general? 

Thanks for the help xxx

I've actually been here! Not for a wedding, we were staying nearby and walked there for a look around. It's an absolutely gorgeous venue. I remember saying to my H2B what a lovely venue it would be for a wedding when we visited. Can't offer any advice but just wanted to say what a lovely venue. 

Our planning thread: We're completely winging it.
    Our report: A fun, classic May day in navy and blush
    My weightloss thread: Diet denial!