Cyrpus photographers recommendations please

Hi I am looking for photographers for our wedding in July 2020. I am about to book Nissi beach. I have looked online and it's more difficult than I thought. But I can't get any good reviews and many look suspiciously like they have been written themselves. I always feel more confident knowing that over people have had a good experience with someone. For anyone that has got married please can you let me know who you used, took your experiences with them and quality of their work. We want the usual wedding stuff and some of the location pics most seem to do. Please help good and the bad Info welcomed. Thanks in advance x

• Matt20Matt20 Posts: 31 New bride

I am a destination Photographer and am shooting at Nissi beach next month. Depending on when your date is, we could work out a very reasonable deal with more coverage than what the local photographers offer. I.e- all day!!

Plus I think some brides get less anxious knowing their photographer before they actually get out there

www.mattnichollsphotography.co.uk

• Hey Francesca!

Congratulations on your engagement!! We are a photographer duo, based in London, and we would love to shoot your wedding. We just got back from a destination wedding in Malta, it was such a great week! We flew over from the UK, and would love to be considered for yours. Our style is very relaxed and our passion is to capture the special moments of the day. Our Facebook page has some reviews from our couples too :)

Our website is www.lasephotography.com and our instagram is www.instagram.com/lasephotogprahy.

If you would like to get in touch our email is [email protected]

:)

Good luck with the planning!

Sam xx