Looking for photographer and videographer for wedding in Italy

Hello,

We are looking for both a photographer and videographer for a wedding this year in Italy. Can you recommend anyone? Send us a message if you happen to do both or either.

Thanks

• Ashley72Ashley72 Posts: 1,137 New bride

I get married in Tuscany next May. We are using Paolo Ceritano for photography - he’s reasonable costs (by Italian standards!!), his work is great and he’s super helpful and responsive. He travels all over I think. We are using 2Become1 for our videography - they’re expensive but their work is gorgeous & they get very good reviews. 

• Dan30Dan30 Posts: 23 New bride
    Ashley72 wrote (see post):

I get married in Tuscany next May. We are using Paolo Ceritano for photography - he’s reasonable costs (by Italian standards!!), his work is great and he’s super helpful and responsive. He travels all over I think. We are using 2Become1 for our videography - they’re expensive but their work is gorgeous & they get very good reviews. 

Great, thanks. I noticed that there is an Italian "surcharge" to say the least!

• Ashley72Ashley72 Posts: 1,137 New bride
    Dan30 wrote (see post):
    Ashley72 wrote (see post):

Great, thanks. I noticed that there is an Italian "surcharge" to say the least!

You can say that again, I’m definitely in the wrong job! I found that by the time you’ve flown and accommodated two or more people for two nights though (plus theu charge for the fact that they can’t work the day before/after), there wasn’t much point looking at using someone from home. We spent hours researching - and deliberating over the budget - our photography is really good value I think, the video I’m hoping we will think was worth it in hindsight because it’s a bit eye watering at the moment!!

• Jordan25Jordan25 Posts: 5 New bride

Hi there. I am an aspiring videographer from Scotland. There are a couple of my previous wedding videos on my site, however these were all done a while ago and my skills have greatened and my equipment is better now! Have a look at some of the newer stuff on my website (work in progress): https://jordanallan97.wixsite.com/jallanfilms

I
     would be willing to travel over to film this for you too! Let me know what you think!

Thanks,

Jordan

• Hey Dan!

Not sure if we missed the boat with your wedding but we would LOVE to be considered if not!  We just got back from a destination wedding in Malta, it was so fun!

Our website is www.lasephotography.com and our instagram is www.instagram.com/lasephotogprahy.

If you would like to get in touch our email is [email protected]

:)

Sam xx

• Matt20Matt20 Posts: 31 New bride
    Hi, I shoot regularly abroad and Italy 4 times now.

www.mattnichollsphotography.co.uk

Thanks

Matt