Looking for photographer and videographer for wedding in Italy

Hello,

We are looking for both a photographer and videographer for a wedding this year in Italy. Can you recommend anyone? Send us a message if you happen to do both or either.

Thanks

• Ashley72Ashley72 Posts: 1,135 New bride

I get married in Tuscany next May. We are using Paolo Ceritano for photography - he’s reasonable costs (by Italian standards!!), his work is great and he’s super helpful and responsive. He travels all over I think. We are using 2Become1 for our videography - they’re expensive but their work is gorgeous & they get very good reviews. 

• Dan30Dan30 Posts: 23 New bride
    Ashley72 wrote (see post):

I get married in Tuscany next May. We are using Paolo Ceritano for photography - he’s reasonable costs (by Italian standards!!), his work is great and he’s super helpful and responsive. He travels all over I think. We are using 2Become1 for our videography - they’re expensive but their work is gorgeous & they get very good reviews. 

Great, thanks. I noticed that there is an Italian "surcharge" to say the least!

• Ashley72Ashley72 Posts: 1,135 New bride
    Dan30 wrote (see post):
    Ashley72 wrote (see post):

Great, thanks. I noticed that there is an Italian "surcharge" to say the least!

You can say that again, I’m definitely in the wrong job! I found that by the time you’ve flown and accommodated two or more people for two nights though (plus theu charge for the fact that they can’t work the day before/after), there wasn’t much point looking at using someone from home. We spent hours researching - and deliberating over the budget - our photography is really good value I think, the video I’m hoping we will think was worth it in hindsight because it’s a bit eye watering at the moment!!

• Jordan25Jordan25 Posts: 5 New bride

Hi there. I am an aspiring videographer from Scotland. There are a couple of my previous wedding videos on my site, however these were all done a while ago and my skills have greatened and my equipment is better now! Have a look at some of the newer stuff on my website (work in progress): https://jordanallan97.wixsite.com/jallanfilms

I
     would be willing to travel over to film this for you too! Let me know what you think!

Thanks,

Jordan

• Hey Dan!

Not sure if we missed the boat with your wedding but we would LOVE to be considered if not!  We just got back from a destination wedding in Malta, it was so fun!

Our website is www.lasephotography.com and our instagram is www.instagram.com/lasephotogprahy.

If you would like to get in touch our email is [email protected]

:)

Sam xx

• Hi, Dan!

for our wedding we  have booked www.andreamatone.com, we already had a lifestyle shooting in Rome this summer and we really liked his photos and style, he has lived in the US so he speak great English! and he suggested to us a great make up artist and a hair stylist, with whom I did my hair and make up for the shooting. She is very sweet and super professional, her name is Anna,I also boked her services for my wedding as well! if you are interested annartstyle.com

my best wishes

Fabiana

• Matt20Matt20 Posts: 31 New bride
    Hi, I shoot regularly abroad and Italy 4 times now.

www.mattnichollsphotography.co.uk

Thanks

Matt