Wedding in Italy

Hi all,

I am Australian and living in Australia, my fiancé has an Italian background and we loved it so much when we where there last year that we have decided to get married there!

We have been looking at villas that host weddings and also villas through airbnb that we would then cater. There are so many beautiful places!

Does anyone have any suggestions for a villa that could hold accomodate 26-30 people as well has host a reception?

We're not fussy where, we loved Lake Garda but are happy with anywhere in Italy.

Thanks!!

• SS78SS78 Posts: 3

Hi Laura, 

My husband is a wedding photographer in Italy and has worked at many villas that size all over Italy. Do you have anything else on your wishlist, for example, do you need to be a specific airport, do you prefer the beach, or any particular region. He can post up some ideas for you here, just let me know what you are after.

Or have a look at his website and if you see a place that catches your eye he can send you the details.

www.jhalesfotografia.com

• Hi Laura 

We are getting married at Villa San Crispolto (villasancrispolto.it) and it sounds perfect for what you're looking for. The owners are wedding planners and I can honestly say the wedding planning process has not been stressful at all (apart from the legal paperwork, but that's not their fault!) 

Everyone assumes we've been really stressed planning a wedding abroad but it's been so simple, we've barely had to spend any time on it! 

Hope that helps and good luck! 

x

• Hi Laura,

I am a wedding planner in italy, I cover sorrento mainly but we also cover the amalfi coast.

I have been a planning assistant for 4 years now but this is my first year of planning my own weddings, to build by portfolio I am offering a discounted planning fee for my first year of brides.

Take a look at our website, facebook & Instagram and see if you would be interested in speaking with me.

www.sophisticatedweddings.net

Kindest Wishes,

Ashton

• Hi, Laura!

if you like lake garda, my friends got married there last year and their wedding planner was 

Silvia Di Pasquale [email protected], her husband is from the UK so she speaks fluent English, she was really great and professional!  

if you need hair and make up services I really recommend Annartstyle , recently I had my trial done, and im absolutely in love with her work, approach and professionality! www.annartstyle.com, annartstyle_makeupandhair (instagram)

good luck in everything, 

Fabi