La Marquise - Rhodes

Hi

Has anyone got married here? Or been to a wedding here?

Originally booked the new Sensatori Rhodes but have since food out they can only hold 50 guests and i dont want the stress of working out numbers.

We have now provisionally booked La Marquise also and wondered if anyone had any experience?

THANK YOU 

x

• Vickie-Vickie- Posts: 9

HI Danielle,

We got married here here last Monday 6th August. It’s was the perfect day. 

Have you visited La Marquise before? This was our 6th visit and our favourite place which is why we decided to get married here. 

The cermonary was at 6.00 which meant it was a lot cooler for our guests, after the ceremony we had photos in and around the hotel then headed to the restaurant on the roof for a wedding meal. As we married on a Monday, the hotel beach party was perfect to take our 14 guest too which had a live DJ ( who took requests) 

if you want any more information please let me know. We booked a private photographer and I used a hair and make up artist outside of the thomson package, both exactly as we wanted.

Michael,  Nikos and all the staff at La Marquise made our 2 week stay and our wedding the most amazing time of our life and can’t wait to visit next year. 

What date have you booked? 

Vickie x

• Hi Vickie!

Oh it is great to know someone that has got married there recently! Some of the photos i have been sent are quite dated!

How did you find it all? We are booked through TUI - wedding not until 2020 so can book the hotel next year. Was going to go to the new Sensatori but they can not hold our number of guests!

We have never been here before but after you saying you have been there 6 times it has to be great!! 

My friend is a hairdresser so will be doing my hair but will need another for the bridesmaids. I am not sure TUI let you bring in people outside of their package deal but will see.

We are thinking ceremony outside their chapel and then buffet meal in the hotel somewhere. 

What sort of food package did you have etc? Did you need any day passes? I dont suppose you have any pictures of the layout do you?

Sorry sooo may questions but am really excited i have found someone who has got married there recently and not years ago!

THANK YOU

:) 

• Vickie-Vickie- Posts: 9

Hi Danielle, I have responded by message. Thanks Vickie