Mexico Paperwork - F.A.O. Sara33

Hi Sara33 just wondered if you spoke to your WC today?

I found this info on Confetti:

http://forums.confetti.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=67625&hl=mexico

And also this is the company Thomas Cook recommended: http://www.rltranslations.co.uk/home.htm

Apparently RT Translations do the whole thing - legalisation, translation etc etc as a package. I believe it costs about £200 xx

• sara33uksara33uk Posts: 189
    hi ladyinpink - many thanks for the links you have sent. i have an email from the wc here is part of her reply............. no mention of birth certs though. may be sending her another

In regards to your question these are the only 3 documents you need to present, no translation, no any additional document.

1).- Valid passport (English are fine)

2).- Tourist card (that will be receivied once you arrive to our country at the Airport)

3).- Blood test be done here at our Medical Center at the Hacienda Do????a Isabel that is at the main entrance of our 3 resorts

If you would like to legalize your documents through the Hotel

1). - Once you get married here, you will receive an Certificate (official document)

2). - You need to come back with your wedding coordinator after the wedding date with the marriage act to make copy of your Certificate and will send it to Chetumal to the "Apostille", this will takes around 3 months and will have a charge of $50.00 USD + $50.00 USD (100 usd estimated) for the sending of the documents to England by DHL, FEDEX (This delivery charge is subject to change according to the company that we use to send the documents)

hi ladyinpink - many thanks for the links you have sent. i have an email from the wc here is part of her reply............. no mention of birth certs though. may be sending her another

In regards to your question these are the only 3 documents you need to present, no translation, no any additional document.

1).- Valid passport (English are fine)

2).- Tourist card (that will be receivied once you arrive to our country at the Airport)

3).- Blood test be done here at our Medical Center at the Hacienda Do????a Isabel that is at the main entrance of our 3 resorts

If you would like to legalize your documents through the Hotel

1). - Once you get married here, you will receive an Certificate (official document)

2). - You need to come back with your wedding coordinator after the wedding date with the marriage act to make copy of your Certificate and will send it to Chetumal to the "Apostille", this will takes around 3 months and will have a charge of $50.00 USD + $50.00 USD (100 usd estimated) for the sending of the documents to England by DHL, FEDEX (This delivery charge is subject to change according to the company that we use to send the documents)

• Hmm how weird. Oh well you can only suggest it to her, perhaps the rules are slightly different in different areas? xxx
  • Hi Sara just wondered if you had any updates??

xxxx
    hi ladyinpink - nice to hear from you, i havent heard anything more, ive done a bit reading and stuff with the links you sent me and im thinking what i have done already will be enough (hopefully!!!)

im still gonna send the wc loads of emails though, coz thats what i do best..... hee hee

i have the grooms and best mans ties since last time online so ican now get the little bridesmaid dress ahhh bless she'll be a lttle cutie! i cant wait to shop for a little cute outfit!!

you had any more developments with your planing

s x
    oh, and the pic is where we will getting married!! eeeekkkk ximage
  • That's Gran Bahia isn't it?? I looked at that hotel, gorgeous wedding location but it didn't have availability for our dates at the time of booking image

Haven't really done much else so far, just waiting for time to pass quickly really!!!!

xxx
    hi ladyinpink image when you go on the site for availability there isnt any. apparently certain tour operators get a certain amount of allocations to fill so they get the spares. one of my h2b friends couldnt book so i gave him the number of my tour operator and he got booked fine so did my brother. all of them offer different prices though. havent you booked yet already?

the days count down so quickly when you log on here!! s x
  • Yeah we booked about 10 weeks ago. I used to be a travel agent so spent about 3 months looking for the right hotel!!!!!

I know the days are flying by. Only 245 to go!!!

How many of you are going? There's going to be 25 of us image xxx
    we have 12 so far, im am hpoing that will be 14 if my teacher friends can get the day off (not looking good though - they only get time for family weddings!)

s x
  • I know we've had lots of people who can't make it, i just wish i had a big money pot so i could pay for them all!!!

xxx
    i get the money pot thing too, i have 5 brothers and 1 sister and i only have 1 brother coming to my wedding and it does break my heart. i would love to pay for them all to come out. but hey ho.....

sara x