Wedding in france

has anyone had any experience with planning a wedding in France??

we would like a small wedding 25/30 people. Ideally if we could have a wedding at a vineyard or  garden and a reception close by.

we currently live in New Zealand and or family will be coming from Ireland so if we could find somewhere that can take care of everything, that would be amazing 

any help would be greatly appreciated 

• I got married in France last year. There’s a Facebook group called French bridal cafe which is really helpful. We got married at Chateau de la Ligne just outside of Bordeaux. There’s also lots of wedding planners in france eg marry me in France that I’ve heard good things about. Our venue had their own planner so we didn’t end up using a separate planner in the end. 

• Thank you, I’ll look them up now

• Lots of English speaking suppliers in france (including myself - Chloébelle's Cakes) and lots of facebook groups and websites to help.

I have heard that the bridal cafe is great with couples swapping tips and experiences, no vendors are allowed on there either so can speak openly. 

Another couple on FB are  getting married in france, brides in france and french wedding ideas and style.

Useful websites are style me pretty, Brides in France and Luxury weddings france

Some other venues for you to take a peek at....

Le Petit Moulin- lovely old watermill with pretty gardens and marquee near Saints

Le Vue- set amongst vineyards 30 mins from Cognac

Chateau de la Durantie in the north Dordogne

Chateau du Doux in the correze

Chateau de la Couronne near Anguloume

Chateau la Valouze in the Perigourd Noir

All have airports close by and not too far off the beaten track

Hope this helps

Davinia

• Hiya

We have booked Chateau Du Doux. It can sleep upto 70 guests. The owners are so so helpful and are English which really helps!!

You wouldnt need a wedding planner with this venue because the family are so helpful!. 

We get married in June next year. 

x

• Have a look at Chateau de Fayolle in SW France 24600

• Hello,

If you need any advice for your wedding in Paris and Normandy, we are here to help you ! 
    Our role as a wedding planner is to make everything fit in your budget, and not having to stress about the details abroad. 

Don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected]

Happy to help
    Marion and Amina