Considering getting married abroad?

Next week we’ll be hosting a special Facebook Live with travel operator, TUI, and we want to answer your burning questions. What would make you consider marrying abroad? What do you want to know about destination weddings? Are you struggling to choose a country? Do you want to know how much everything costs? Wondering about the weather?

Post your questions on this thread and we’ll answer them LIVE next Wednesday at 12.45pm on Facebook. PLUS, WE'LL BE SELECTING ONE LUCKY PERSON AT RANDOM TO WIN AN AMAZING Y&YW BEAUTY BAG! 

You & Your Wedding Team x

• Hiya Rachael! I'd like to know how advance you can book a wedding and flights and that in another country please. Were looking at 2020 but can you get prices for then? when can we book? Is now too early?!!!!

• We're discussing getting married in a beach climate (ideally in Europe but not against going further afield) September 2020, but I don't want it to be too hot! Where can you recommend?

• I got engaged 2 weeks ago and it was a complete surprise so I hadn't even thought about when or where to get married but since its all I can think about...eeeeek!! We both want to get married abroad for sure but where we don't know, thinking of Greece (Santorini) Italy (Umbria region) or South of France. I cant decide which one but one main factor is budget, we don't want it to be too expensive and want out guests to be able to afford it too. Does anyone know average wedding prices for these wedding destinations?

• Thank you for all of these fabulous questions! Due to the overwhelming response, we've had to postpone the Facebook Live to get the answers prepped, as we want to answer as many as possible. 

We will be revealing the winner of the goody bag tomorrow on Facebook – so there's still chance to enter by posting your questions below. 

Stay tuned to this thread for all of the details of the rescheduled Facebook Live! 

You & Your Wedding Team x