bubbles

hiya, has anyone taken bubbles to their abroad wedding or do I have to post them.

• As in bubbles for blowing (as opposed to champagne?!). Should be fine in checked in luggage, as long as you seal them up really really well! Tape the lids, Ziploc bags (possibly several layers) etc. And definitely don't pack with your dress!!

• The bubbles you blow lol, its the size of each bottle that might be the issue, i have 60 bottles at 5mls each, but your only allowed to carry less than 30mls, unless i give each guest 6 bottles to carry on.

• Ashley72Ashley72 Posts: 1,137 New bride

If you check them in to the hold you’ll be fine to take them but as said, make sure they’re well sealed and not near any important clothing.

In hand luggage you’re allowed one ziplock bag per person but no item within it can be over 100ml. The bag should be able to be sealed too, ie not over full. 

• You can carry as much as you like if it's in a suitcase! I almost always travel with more than 30ml of shampoo and suncream...!

(Where did the 30ml thing come from by the way?)

• Sorry got confused about how much i was allowed to carry, so 100mls per ziplock bag, is that in hand luggage or in hold.

• Maureen-4 wrote (see post):

Sorry got confused about how much i was allowed to carry, so 100mls per ziplock bag, is that in hand luggage or in hold.

Thats in hand luggage, but in the hold you could fill an entire suitcase with the stuff if you wanted to!