Wedding in Algarve, Portugal (Sonho A Dois)

If you are planning your wedding in the Algarve Portugal.. I know just the right wedding planners for you! We found Sonho a Dois through google.co.uk, as we decided to get married in the Algarve in Portugal (for many reasons) and we had no idea where to start. We researched various wedding planners available in the Algarve and our hearts were drawn to Sonho a Dois straight away. I can’t explain, we just had a good feeling from the first look at their website and reading through what they do. I cannot praise them enough. The first contact I had with them was so reassuring and friendly… not a hard sales approach at all.

They genuinely care about their brides (and grooms!) and making your dream come true. They work so hard to get to know your vision to make it happen on the day. They work tirelessly, throughout all hours to ensure you have the perfect wedding day.

Every single one of the ladies is so lovely. We had the pleasure of not only working with Carla initially, but then we had Sandra take over our profile (Super Sandra we call her!). She is friendly, understanding and patient. They are also very organised and on the ball with every little detail – if you have forgotten something they will be sure to remember it!

We were lucky enough to visit the team when they came to Manchester on their annual wedding show. It is such a great idea; they come to the UK and bring with them not only their knowledge, but some of their suppliers too. This is where we got to meet the amazing florist, the talented DJ Tiggy as well as the hairdresser & make-up artist. Not only that, we had such a warm and friendly welcome from them we now call them our friends.

They will organise all of your paperwork and arrange appointments for you so you can have the peace of mind you need for your day. After the big day, they are genuinely happy for you as well.

Having used them for our wedding at the Monte Da Quinta resort on the 27<sup>th</sup> September 2018, I could not recommend them enough. I know everyone says this, but our wedding day was the BEST.DAY.EVER!  We cannot thank you enough for all that you have done.