Planning My Tuscany Wedding 2020
I’m new here so I apologise if this has already been asked or there is a thread about this that already exists. It’s going to be a long one!
Believe it or not, I’m a UK based wedding photographer myself and I’m now planning my very own wedding. I can help my own couples with their UK based weddings but I’ve not a clue where to start with planning my own wedding abroad! I fell in love with Italy from a young age and it’s an absolute dream to photograph a wedding there (or anywhere in Europe 😍) and have my own wedding there too!! not Photographed there yet but I’m determined to get hitched there! Cannoli? yes please!!
I have so many questions in this very early stage and I just happened to google search planning a wedding abroad where I found this forum so here we go!
1) Venues...? I’d love a little insight into the best venues
2) Cost for a wedding in Tuscany. One thing I’ve struggled with is finding answerd about budgets and overall costs
3) As a wedding photographer I have a handful of trusted suppliers I’d love to have with me abroad. This includes a fellow photographer, a videographer, a make-up + hair artist and possibly an acoustic duo to sing at the wedding. However, I’m unsure of whether wedding planners/venues allow outside suppliers? I’m sure they do as I’ve had friends photograph weddings in Europe before (which is such a dream!!)
4) Do I pay for my guests to fly out and their accommodation? or do they pay?
5) on the day, is it just the civil wedding and then drinks/meal or can/will the day involve a little party/first dance etc
6) how much in advance would I need to arrive at the wedding venue before the wedding day?
apologies for the lengthy post I’m just eager to start budgeting and getting the show on the road. All the info shared would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance,