European Relaxed Beach Wedding & BBQ Suggestions

Hi all,

Been doing a fair bit of looking but kind find what we're after.

Me and my partner are looking to get married in 2020. We are looking for a relaxed beach wedding in Europe, followed by an outdoor BBQ and then a outdoor party which goes on in to the small hours. There will be appox 50 guests.

We are happy to look at hotels who offer this service or even a venue that we could stay near.

We don't mind where in Europe it is as long as it ticks all the boxes.

Any suggestions I could look at would be great. Or if you've had a similar wedding & would care to share, I would be most grateful.

• MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,187 New bride
    Cameo Island in Laganas, Zante, Greece. It's beautiful.
  • We've been searching for EXACTLY the same thing! The only place we've found that appears to tick the boxes for us is Levan Island in the south of the Istrian Peninsula in Croatia. Google leven.hr
    We haven't booked as we haven't set a date yet, but this far haven't found anything else close.
    Good luck!
  • MrsRendall2BMrsRendall2B Posts: 451 New bride
    Cameo Island is beautiful but I'd be cautious if you decide to go for it as there's been a lot on this forum in the past few months about it - something to do with having their wedding license revoked? 

From a quick google search it looks like you can still book there but I think quite a few of the brides who've already booked have been told to make contingency plans in case they don't get their license back in time!
  • MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,187 New bride
    Cameo Island is beautiful but I'd be cautious if you decide to go for it as there's been a lot on this forum in the past few months about it - something to do with having their wedding license revoked? 

From a quick google search it looks like you can still book there but I think quite a few of the brides who've already booked have been told to make contingency plans in case they don't get their license back in time!
    Apparently it was in court last week but no idea what the verdict was!