Italian church wedding Paperwork

Hi can anyone help me , I’m getting very confused . We are getting married 26th August in a little church in Verona and we are having a legally wedding ceremony so not doing a civil ceremony separate. 
Anyway I have enlisted the help of an Italian planner but she is confusing me as well.

i need someone to tell me what to do paperwork wise!!!

i know I have to obtain the CNI and the bilingual declaration. 
Then I have to have these legalised and translated 

but do I have to have my divorce papers also translated?

then once I have all these back and the paperwork from my priest over here in England .

THEN WHAT ??? What is the next part in the process ???

please help me 
Sign In or Register to comment.