DESTINATION WEDDING IN ITALY, FREE PHOTOGRAPHER ALL DAY, IN EXCHANGE OF DESTINATION PORTFOLIO ADD

Hello,

Hope you are well. Congratulations on your engagement! I am UK based featured and published wedding photographer with nearly 3 years of shooting weddings. I am presently looking to add a destination wedding to my work in order to expand my portfolio and am looking for the couple who is planning to get married in Italy, either this year or 2020 - 2021 In particular, I am looking to shoot a well organised, preferably villa set-up wedding with plenty of detail including shooting of bridal morning and (optional) an evening party the day before. I would be looking to portray the full and beautiful story of your destination wedding according to my creative vision and understanding of beauty.
I have been published twice in print by the Wedding Ideas Magazine and have been featured by such blogs as Whimsical Wonderland Weddings, The English Wedding Blog, Boho Weddings, Love Our Wedding Magazine and few others. All links and publications as well as my portfolio can be seen on my website at www.unwerth.co.uk

I will be shooting your wedding completely FREE of CHARGE in exchange of opportunity to be able to shoot the destination wedding in Italy and add this to my current portfolio. There are no extra charges payable, neither flights nor accommodation. However, you must familiarize yourself  well with my work and nevertheless like what you see. 
Please get in touch if you feel you would like to discuss the above offer or feel free to share that with someone you know who might be planning to get married in Italy soon,

Best regards

Masha
www.unwerth.co.uk  

Berkshire-based creative & candid wedding photographer, available for travel and destination weddings
www.unwerth.co.uk