Help with rhodes flights and stay

pitcher2kpitcher2k Posts: 2 New bride
edited March 2019 in Weddings abroad
Hi new to the forum just wanting some advice 
I’m hopeing to get married in April may 2020
and trying to find flights for me and my family of 5 2 adults and 3 kids for the time we are over there what sort of price as I’m getting prices of £4000 plus for 10 days Not sure if that’s good as seen other post and there weddings over there cost them 6k will flights and wedding and reciption just looking for advice as set on St. Paul’s bay there in Rhodes and been speeking to people at Stepsis need to get a date just wanted to no if anyone else getting married there next year or this year and not to be rude how much did it cost all in and how long was your stay 

another thing my mrs getting me to drive everyone mad and wants me to sort it all 😂

• Were getting married this Sept in lindos Rhodes. Booked with uniqueweddingsrhodes.  Our 2 week all inclusive family of 4 was just under 5k. Then our wedding with planner included is coming in around 5k, can b cheaper depending what you want. Ours include planner, ceremony, ceremony chairs/decorations/everything dressed. Legal paperwork. Champagne boat cruise for whole wedding party. Reception. Reception dressed. Food for around 35. Cake. Flowers. Dj. Photographer. Makeup. Violinist.  Hope this has helped and good luck with the planning 

• Thanks we’re are u getting married like St. Paul’s bay but keep seeing people say that it can be like a conveyer belt of wedding when you are there not to Keen about that but could be wrong we’re u staying and how long u out there for and we’re are u having the reciption thanks 
  • We're getting married at mitsis memories beach then champagne boat cruise to skala taverna for reception. We fly out the wednesday and marry on the monday. How about you?  
  • abiscottabiscott Posts: 70 New bride
    Not Rhodes, but we're marrying in Zakynthos June 2020.  We've booked the wedding but are waiting for Easyjet flights to come out in September this year.  We've always found it cheaper to book things separately than a package deal when we've gone to Greece, although we don't have children.