St Nicholas church, Protaras, Cyprus

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has been married here? If so did you arrange it as a package with a hotel close by? I have looked at the Golden Coast beach hotel next to the church but do not like it as much as the Pernera Beach Hotel. Has anyone stayed at either of these, if so what are they like? It will just be the two of us for the wedding and the holiday. Does anyone know if it is better to book the holiday and wedding package separately? We have been into one travel agent so far and they did not have this church available to book at all. 

Thanks for any help! 

• Emma922Emma922 Posts: 2 New bride
    Congratulations on getting engaged! :) My fiancee and I are getting married in Cyprus this summer in Ayia Napa. We booked our ceremony and holiday through Thomas Cook but we had to do or own leg work in regards to arranging a minister to conduct a ceremony in the hotel grounds. We spoke with a church directly and they have been very helpful. Try speaking with the church directly. They can advise you if they have worked with travel agencies before and which ones if you'd rather book through one.

Hope that helps a little  :)
  • Hi Emma 

u must b excited about your up coming wedding ! 😊 I have just started to look into a Cyprus wedding& not really sure where to start? R u having a hotel wedding & how many guests r u having? 
    Also if you don’t mind me asking what r Thomas cooks prices like ? I’m finding it hard to find prices on line!!!

😃