Forum home Weddings abroad

Wedding planner Italy

hi everyone, I have recently got engaged and we are hoping to plan a wedding in Italy in August 2020. Flights to Milan this year are looking fairly cheap so think that's the area we will be looking for., or at least easily accessible from the airport.

we will be having 30 guests and have a budget of £5000, ideally including a week or 10 day stay for ourselves and 3 children. no idea if that's possible? We want a  fairly relaxed do, a buffet type dinner rather than a big sit down 3 course meal - followed by entertainment with a dj so just a big party really! 

Can an anyone recommend any planners that could help with this, and is this budget realistic? I'm not including flights or dress in that.

many thanks, Mandie :)

• Hi Mandie 

I found your thread whilst I was looking for mini cakes providers in Italy and thought to reply to your thread.

I was in contact with  different companies and have then come across www.we-do-weddingsinitaly.com  who is now helping me with the plan of my wedding in Tuscany. 

I too had a small budget and have now booked a beautiful agriturismo in Tuscany where I can have my civil ceremony, accommodate all my guests and have a lovely traditional meal followed by DJ music for a budget of 7K which also includes the assistace of the wedding planner, flowers, food, music and all documents.

I suggest you contact them and see whether they can help.

Good luck
    Lauren :smiley:
  • xPWxxPWx Posts: 20 New bride
    Hi Mandie 

I found your thread whilst I was looking for mini cakes providers in Italy and thought to reply to your thread.

I was in contact with  different companies and have then come across www.we-do-weddingsinitaly.com  who is now helping me with the plan of my wedding in Tuscany. 

I too had a small budget and have now booked a beautiful agriturismo in Tuscany where I can have my civil ceremony, accommodate all my guests and have a lovely traditional meal followed by DJ music for a budget of 7K which also includes the assistace of the wedding planner, flowers, food, music and all documents.

I suggest you contact them and see whether they can help.

Good luck
    Lauren :smiley:

FINALLY someone else doing their wedding in under 10K I’m so happy to have found this thread/post! May I ask the venue you’ll be getting hitched? Proving difficult so far and we only really have 15-20 guests. 

Did your budget reflect a small  small number of guests? I’m a wedding photographer myself so luckily I have the photography and videography sorted by way of industry friends. xx