Did you get married at Malcesine Castle, Lake Garda?

So I'm about to photograph my first wedding at Malcesine Castle, has any of guys had your wedding here?

Was there anything you wish you could have done differently, photography wise?

Also, I'd love to see your favourite photo taken at lake Garda!

• MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,753 New bride
    Went to Lake Garda on holiday last year. It was quite cloudy the day we went to Malcesine. You can't see it in the pics but the water is completely clear there. We didn't go to/see the castle I'm afraid! I'm obviously not a photographer but here are a few pics:

These are all Malcesine:

The water is completely different when it's sunny - this is at Sirmione:

• Thanks for the info, love the first pic. The cloudy weather's made the photos look a bit more dramatic, they're fab!

The first photo with the boats, is that far from the castle? Would love to get a photo of the bride and groom there <3
  • MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,753 New bride
    Thanks for the info, love the first pic. The cloudy weather's made the photos look a bit more dramatic, they're fab!

The first photo with the boats, is that far from the castle? Would love to get a photo of the bride and groom there <3
    We were just driving round the Lake from the South upwards and stopped for lunch here just as you drive in to Malcesine - there was a little car park and cafe which backed on to the lake and we just walked along a short way from there. I don't know where the castle is tbh! Because I'm bored I just looked it up and the cafe is called Kuta Beach and it's address is Piazza Felice Nensi, 3 (981.03 km) 37018 Malcesine

• MrsCToBee said:
    Thanks for the info, love the first pic. The cloudy weather's made the photos look a bit more dramatic, they're fab!

We were just driving round the Lake from the South upwards and stopped for lunch here just as you drive in to Malcesine - there was a little car park and cafe which backed on to the lake and we just walked along a short way from there. I don't know where the castle is tbh! Because I'm bored I just looked it up and the cafe is called Kuta Beach and it's address is Piazza Felice Nensi, 3 (981.03 km) 37018 Malcesine

Looks quite far from the Castle, don't fancy taking the bride and groom that far, shame.  But I'll definitely visit with my family! Thank you x