Santorini with toddler

We’re going to a family wedding in Santorini which we’re really looking forward to, but we have a very active toddler (will be just 2 years old at the time). I understand Santorini is not the most toddler friendly place in terms of the landscape, pebble beach etc so just wondering if anyone has done this before and has any tips? I’m particularly interested in nice restaurants which do children’s meals and have high chairs, ideas of trips that would hold his attention or just ideas for toys and activities we can take with us (so nothing too big!) that have worked for you with similar age children!

• Try to stay near to Perissa, because there has many family taverns, and also in Perissa has a waterpark with swimming pools and games in water, nice and kids friendly spot.
  • SheffBrideySheffBridey Posts: 36 New bride
    Try to stay near to Perissa, because there has many family taverns, and also in Perissa has a waterpark with swimming pools and games in water, nice and kids friendly spot.
    Thanks that’s really helpful, and as it happens we are staying in Perissa so it’s good to hear!
  • I have a wedding soon and I plan a trip to Greece! What would be the approximate cost of a return taxi for the two of us (Thessaloniki)? Maybe someone used https://www.ellincar.com/ ? Thanks in advance.