Lake Garda

Jennyjo89Jennyjo89 Posts: 3 New bride
edited 7 May in Weddings abroad
My friends wants to get married there.Any recommendations?

• Manu89Manu89 Posts: 1 New bride
    I get married there few months ago and i loved it. i can give you suggestions about the venue or the photographer. We celebrated at Villa avanzi and Angela Trabocchi was our photographer, both amazing choices.
  • I visited Lake Garda this year through a wedding planner who has helped me found my dream venue.
    I was looking for a villa to celebrate my wedding and accommodate all my guests. I organised a trip to Lake Garda and Tuscany. Lake Garda is beautiful and definetly a charming place to get married. I loved the Malcesine Castle but in the end I could not find what I was after, and opted for a charmin agriturismo in Tuscany. My wedding planner was very helfpul and guided me suggesting places to consider both on Lake Garda and Tuscany, but like I said, the venue I choose in Tuscany ticked all the boxes. 
    It was quite daunting trying to do it all by myself, and then I found Anna at we do weddings in italy and she has been of great help. I wanted to try a DIY wedding but if you do not have an expert to assist it can be a nightmare! Hope this helps. Good luck! Lauren :smile:

• xPWxxPWx Posts: 20 New bride
    Manu89 said:
    I get married there few months ago and i loved it. i can give you suggestions about the venue or the photographer. We celebrated at Villa avanzi and Angela Trabocchi was our photographer, both amazing choices.

Hi @Manu89 I’d love to hear more about the cost of your wedding and other things as me and my other half would like to explore Garda for our wedding. I’ll send over a message :) 
  • xPWxxPWx Posts: 20 New bride
    I visited Lake Garda this year through a wedding planner who has helped me found my dream venue.
    I was looking for a villa to celebrate my wedding and accommodate all my guests. I organised a trip to Lake Garda and Tuscany. Lake Garda is beautiful and definetly a charming place to get married. I loved the Malcesine Castle but in the end I could not find what I was after, and opted for a charmin agriturismo in Tuscany. My wedding planner was very helfpul and guided me suggesting places to consider both on Lake Garda and Tuscany, but like I said, the venue I choose in Tuscany ticked all the boxes. 
    It was quite daunting trying to do it all by myself, and then I found Anna at we do weddings in italy and she has been of great help. I wanted to try a DIY wedding but if you do not have an expert to assist it can be a nightmare! Hope this helps. Good luck! Lauren :smile:

Lauren this is so helpful, I’m going to send over a message for more information as this is the struggle me and my other half are finding. We want a small intimate wedding in Garda or Tuscany but need to work out coatings and budgets. Is it okay if you could share more details, happy to private message x