Crete- Wedding Planning

Hi,

I am not sure if anyone here has any recommendations/ budget estimates for a destination wedding in Crete, Greece.

Currently looking for a venue, photographer and make up artist September 2020.

Thank you!
Dasha

• love_awaylove_away Posts: 25 New bride
    Hi Dasha

Please try these people https://www.creteforlove.com/venues/churches/#.XOLeNo5KhPY

Regards,
  • Hi 😊 we just returned from viewing a venue in Crete called Greco Farm. It's an unbelievablely stunning venue and we were so happy with the price. Did you find a venue? 

• Hi Leighann140, did you use a wedding planner to arrange, or did you do it yourself? Rosie
  • Hi,

I am not sure if anyone here has any recommendations/ budget estimates for a destination wedding in Crete, Greece.

Currently looking for a venue, photographer and make up artist September 2020.

Thank you!

dear Dasha,

I recomend you to contact Alexandra Vougiouklaki, brilliant, talented photographer.
    you can discuss with her, anything involving your wedding.

xxxG

• animacanimac Posts: 1
    Hi, 
    I am also looking for recommendations/budget estimates for my wedding.  I had initially wanted to go back to Crete but I am open to suggestions of other places abroad.  I would like something quaint and romantic without spending a fortune.  Does anyone know if getting married in August on a Sunday would be an issue in Crete? 
    Thank you in advance.
    Anita :-)