Split (Croatia) - Wedding Photographer recommendation pleaseeeeee :)

Hi everyone.

My fiancee (Helen) and I have just booked Villa Dalmacija in Split for our wedding in late May 2020. Very exciting times, however, the planning (and controlling of costs) starts in earnest.
Our wedding planner has recommended some photographers for us to look at which are ok, but we wanted to take recommendations from those who have already been married in the area.

Any personal recommendations of photographers who you have used?

Thanks in advance

Nick & Helen

• Hi everyone.

My fiancee (Helen) and I have just booked Villa Dalmacija in Split for our wedding in late May 2020. Very exciting times, however, the planning (and controlling of costs) starts in earnest.
    Our wedding planner has recommended some photographers for us to look at which are ok, but we wanted to take recommendations from those who have already been married in the area.

Any personal recommendations of photographers who you have used?

Thanks in advance

Nick & Helen
    Hi Nick! 
    I got married two months ago in Šibenik (one hour away from Split). 
    Our main photographer was Vanja Vrkljan and a second shooter Nina Anić.
    Why I chose them? I’m a Croatian makeup artist and I'm working with a wedding photographers on a daily basis. I have seen Vanja and Nina in action several times and I loved the way they communicate with the bride & groom, how they make you feel during the photo shoot... they made us so relaxed! :)

Here are some of the photographers I can also recommend:
    Martina Skrobot
    Viktor Pravdica
    Kusec Photography
    Barbara Tursan
    Renata Bule 
    Marko Milas
    Maja Jokic
    Đurin Weddings 

I hope this will help :)