Sorrento Wedding Reception?

Hi all, 

I’m getting married in April 2020 in Positano Town Hall, but we plan to come back to Sorrento to have the reception. 
We’ve booked the wedding as part of a holiday package with Kuoni, who have been amazing, but have limited options for receptions. They have said we can go direct to a restaurant or venue.  
Ive looked at other posts, but they are all quite old. 
Does anyone know of any great locations for the reception? We only have about 45 guests and don’t really want to spend more than €100 per person. 
Any suggestions or help would be amazing, I’m at a loss for where to start! 

Thanks, 
Harriett x

• Laura GraceLaura Grace Posts: 330 New bride
    Hi Harriett,

The wedding I photographed in Sorrento had their reception in the Foreigners Club, which was really nice.  They had the main sit down meal inside but use of a large part outside for welcome drinks / chilling / first dance etc.  It's right on the coast so we had great views of the sea and the islands in the background.  Unfortunately it did rain a bit, but to be fair the venue was perfect for this as the outside part was mostly undercover.  I think there were a similar number of guests but I have no idea how much it cost sorry.  I liked that we had a choice of food from the menu on the day too.  The venue isn't exclusive, but the area we were allocated was so there shouldn't be any crossover of wedding guests / randoms.  Location was great too, just a couple of minutes walk from the main Tasso Square.  You can see some of my photos for ideas here: https://www.lauragracephotography.co.uk/single-post/2018/09/13/Wedding-Stacey-Darren-Sorrento
    Happy to help answer any questions if I can xx