Cyprus wedding planners please?

Hi, I'm trying to find someone to plan my Cyprus wedding I am horrific at organisation, I have about 5k and no clue where to even start, is this even enough money for a wedding with 25 guests? With  reception and meal? Also want accommodation for me my partner and two children. I've chose my wedding dress and only having one flower girl. Pleaseeeee help me I'm useless 😭😂

• Hello! We are using Vicki Squirrell Tie the Knot. She was recommended to me by one of our customers who said she was amazing! She has weddings for all price ranges as well. Have a look on her website there are some price guides too. And if you haven't seen 'sun, sea and brides to be' on channel 4 give it a watch, she is on there too. 
    It's really difficult to begin with and difficult to get advice as most people haven't experienced it. We get married in June 2020, so excited. Hope this helps. Good luck! X
  • Hello, rochellewright91 

Congratulations on your engagement. Cyprus is wonderful and there are so many beautiful venues that you can tie the knot: the beach, the sea-side restaurants or even rustic forest like venues. Everything that this island offers is magical. If you want, get in touch with our team and we can assist you by recommending you wedding packages tailored made for your requirements and budget. We offer wedding packages covering the entire island and we always work with our couples making the packages uniquely designed for you so you don't feel lost or stressed:) 

Check out our FB page to see more photos of our weddings & read our reviews from multiple past couples.
    https://www.facebook.com/AllBridesOnBoard/ 
    Email: [email protected]