Italian lakes

Hello everyone, 

So my partner and I have decided we would like to get married abroad (from Scotland so weather will nearly always be better nicer elsewhere). 

I've always loved the idea of getting married in the Italian lakes so I am starting my search there. 

So I've been looking at Lake Como and it is gorgeous but I think it may be too expensive. I don't know much about the other lakes. 

Can anyone recommend some venues for any of the lakes that doesn't cost a fortune? Hoping to find a hidden gem.

Around 30-40 people (not set guest list yet) 
Ceremony, I love the idea of beside the lake, maybe full day in the same venue but not required.
Reception, views of the lake would be nice, food isnt required to be fancy as many fussy eaters, maybe a villa? 

I am hoping to find ceremony venue and ceremony fees + reception venue + dinner/buffet + all the basics for a wedding for around £12k (tight budget but I can add more things as time goes on)

I will try get a wedding planner soon once I know I can afford a venue. 

Thank you for any help you can give me.

• SabelSabel Posts: 5 New bride
    Hi Charlotte, 

I hope you are well and congratulations on your recent engagement! 

We would be delighted to help you where needed and would like to understand better what it is you are looking for in terms of venue. 

Our multi-lingual team run events across the UK and Europe with a strong focus in Italy thanks to the help of our little black book we have built throughout the years. 

Mimosa offers a variety of services, we do not have packages as we believe every event and couple is different and therefore aim to create a bespoke proposal based on their needs and requirements. 

Please feel free to email us via our website www.mimosaevents.co.uk or at [email protected]