Forum home Weddings abroad

Wedding in Italy

HELP.. 

I got engaged last August and we are currently planning  and preparing for the wedding this year Sept 2020. We decided last minute that we are would like to get married in Italy instead.
I am just struggling to find  the right venue  between Rome, Tuscany and Sorrento.  We are flexible with location and dates too as long as the reception can hold 100 people  and can have exclusive use of the venue .

I am open to suggestions please as time is ticking so fast and i need to start getting things booked  :(:(

Thanks - Claudia

• Hi Claudia,

I photographed wedding in Positano in hotel Marincanto, the view was amazing! Iam not sure how many guest they can hold though i think its only 50. Here is the link to a good website with wedding venues - https://www.exclusiveitalyweddings.com/seaside-villas-wedding-venue-in-italy.html
    And just incase you still needa photographer, here is the link to the wedding i photographed in Amalfi Coast.
    I hope this helped a little bit and feel free to ask any questions.

Radka

• I'm sure you will have a wonderful wedding in Italy. And I would love to see photos from the event later.

• Claudia.jamez, we got enaged in July and marrying July 2020 in Sorrento. We have got a total of 20 guests inculding me & my fiance. We are getting married in the Cloisters and then going to The Foreigners Club Restaurant after as they are so close to each other. We have been to Sorrento twice and we fell in love with the place instantly and can't wait to share it with our family and friends. 
    Let me know where you decide to go xx
    MrsMc2B
  • Hi Claudia! 

I got married in Sorrento in August and it was the best day! I used the Don Pedro Family and I am so glad I did that rather than going with one of the bigger planners/companies as it made the day so much more personal.

They have some larger venues that would definitely be able to fit your number of guests. Mine was only small so I didn't use them but I did view them and they were all stunning. 

Definitely get in contact with them if Sorrento is on your list. They have an English contact now too called Maria (she is on Instagram and Facebook) which is great if you would like someone to plan your big day with who is English speaking and can translate your wishes for you. 

Let me know if you have any questions about a Sorrento wedding..we are coming up to our first anniversary and I still want to relive it haha!! xx